Monday 11 February 2008

Monday 11th Feb: Peekabo & Popcorn

I quickly ran down to the tents for Eley Kishimoto's "Bonnie Bunny" show today. It was a relief to see the colour palette of this show, as it has affirmed that I am on the right track with my accessories. I loved the prints that they are famous for and also some notable nifty knits........one cardigan had a pair of adorable Ostrich's on the front. The styling was strong with a 60's edge.........every girl had a fiercely blunt cut fringe..........which I thought was incredible casting until I realised they were clipped on! The musical selction was a joy including the hits in this post's title and ending with my favourite theme tune ........1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12............the pin ball animation track from Sesame Street.

No comments: