Sunday 27 September 2009

Sun 27th Sept: Diane Pernet


Here is a snap I took of Diane last week at LFW and a shot from her website today of my film that showcased at her film festival in Paris yesterday.  Diane has been a magnificent ambassador for my work since the beginning and is still a constant support and great encouragement.  Diane visited my exhibit and taped a little video whilst there which she has uploaded to share.  We discuss my new SHOWstudio contribution film and my previous work with Elisha Smith-Leverock who has been away and missed all these previews so this goes out to you kid..........looking forward to having you back!





1 comment:

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Amazing amazing amazing! I bought some origami paper yesterday for painting on and it came with a wee origami book. I thought I might try it out but after looking at the first diagram I reconsidered. It ain't easy...