Thursday 25 February 2010

Fri 26th Feb: Marina's Family Jewels




To coincide with Marina and the Diamonds album release this week, the March issue of ASOS.com magazine features the artist in its Music special.  Here she is in the shoot wearing the Orient Calf Stars that I made for the SHOWstudio SHOP as part of my Christmas installation.  Ive seen them worn to full effect in the hair but never styled like this and its a great take on my design, I love it!   If you go over to the site you can watch a video of the shoot to see the styling which also shows Marina wearing one of my A/W headpieces/necklace actually on her arm.............that's exactly what its all about..........in the mix..........thanks to her stylist on the day Scott Clark and his assistant Bianca Swan.

1 comment:

Random Fashion Coolness said...

LOVE this shoot Fred. Gorgeous styling & your work just jumps out. FAB shoulders, FAB you x