Tuesday 29 June 2010

Tues 29th June: Summer Solstice Catch up



Its been 6 months since I asked contributors to send me their personal viewpoint of 2009 via a picture postcard. Laura Bradley sent me a snap of her horticultural exploits and the ornamental cabbages that she had been cultivating with their endearing changing colours. Half a year down the line, I can keep you in the loop with an update!

"The bottom window boxes still have the cabbages that I sent you at NY - they've turned into tall plants with delicate yellow flowers. The longest living plants I've ever had!!"

Laura is not only an accomplished gardener but also the editor of the new i-D online site................ch ch ch check it out for the diary section to see what is on recommendation for every day of the week throughout July.............

No comments: