Friday 6 August 2010

Fri 6th Aug: AnOther LOVER



If you look to the right of my blog there is a widget of all the things I love and upload to AnOther LOVES. My recommendation of the Prism Watch has been selected as this week's favourite item for which I have answered a couple of questions.............. So I turned the tables on AnOther and fired the interview back at them.........Dazed Group's Digital Marketing Coordinator Melanie Crete has sent over her answers......

Q: What has been your favourite thing ever posted on AnOther LOVES?

The first thing I have ever posted on AnOther Loves is my favourite one, a Parrot clutch bag from American luxury handbag designer Judith Leiber. I have actually been lusting after this bag for a couple of years now. It does look a bit tacky, yet it is hand encrusted with crystals. My perfect IT bag.


Q: What's the last thing you bought?


A: The Brown Bunny DVD at 50p.

Q: What's your most treasured possession?

A: A handmade crochet dress that my grandmother made 40 years ago, but because it is impossible to take a good picture of it I’d say a vintage CHANEL broche that my mum bought for me in Paris. I don’t wear any of them but they are both very nice to look at.


Q: What's your favourite online shop?

A: Definitely Net-a-Porter!


(What do you LOVE? Check AnOther LOVES for an endless site of suggestions of things to discover and fall in love with)

* I LOVE ROWDY SUPERST*R *

No comments: