Sunday 24 October 2010

Sun 24th: Swatch New Gent for i-D Magazine
















Here is the final portrait that Ben Dunbar-Brunton took of me for the New Gent Swatch watch feature in the current issue of i-D. Lots of magazines are taking part in the project with interviews of each participant asked to style the watch in thier own unique colourful way. Here I am captured during the summer making the S/S collection (along with Gary Card and Bryan Boy caught going about their own day to day antics).
Thomas Ticklemouse came over to my studio to give me some expertly applied Peggy Moffitt eye makeup which I usually do myself but not to this incredible professional polish! You can read more about it over on his new beauty blog (where you can also see his portrait for W my Tim Walker). I want to also give a shout out to Atalanta Weller for the boombastic wedges I'm wearing. Props also go to NEIVZ and his stockist Lazy Oaf for the bangles and gem knuckledusters that I enjoy wearing on a daily basis that made their way into this shoot. The cummerbund is from my 1st collection which I got out of the archive to set off the black and white watches ........... check out all the colours here.............and see how the other mags styled them up in the "True Colours" competition here.

Vote for i-D to make Terry and Tricia proud of their independent periodical and institution in taking part and at the same time you'll enter to win your own watch here

1 comment:

A Spangle said...

I completely agree with what Bryanboy said. really loved the video