Sunday 25 September 2011

Sun 25th Sept: London Fashion Week - Noel Stewart








One day I really hope that Noel Stewart publishes a coffee table book of the history of his own photos of his hats backstage of the international runway shows. Not only are they the most divine creations but the way he captures them is equally lush. Each season I do a post of my own edit from his facebook photo albums (with permission!) and its one of the highlights I look forward to sharing. Here we have 2 photos from behind the scenes at Roksanda Ilincic, Erdem and Jaeger - what a dream to contribute to that pink look on Charlotte Free! Congratulations Noel on another prolific LFW.......... but no stopping yet, he's probably onto the next project for Paris Fashion Week as I type........ he'll be pinning and blocking some more priceless pieces.

No comments: