Sunday 11 November 2012

Sunday: Party Patternity Style















For Anna Murray's 30th birthday party, the Patternity girls turned the Russian Bar into a replica of their current residency at Dalston Superstore so that for one night only they had their very own stripey venue.  Guests were asked to join the dazzle theme by dressing up in stripes - here are a few of the outcomes.  It was so crammed and stuffed with stripes that it was actually difficult to snap the complete story but here is a little insight with special focus on my personal favourite - Helen Macintyre who specially stitched and illustrated Haring style lederhosen!!!  I assembled a suit with a shirt from a 2Tone shop in Camden and £3 nail stickers from Claires accessories - perfect!  (If only I still had these magic Edie eyes from a shoot I did the previous day by Adam John)
Photos are a mix from both my camera and Instagram with an additional 2 from Kim Howells.
Happy Birthday Anna - one of the greatest girls I feel very lucky to have in my life!

No comments: