Wednesday 7 January 2009

Thurs 9th Jan: Brianciaga



Having discovered my multicolourtrianglegeometricallytwintransatlanticwestcoast answer to all things cosmically lush, it seems the fellow is equally refreshing. I contacted Brian to see if he could send over any pictures for my blog and damnit he got back in touch with the following. I harass lots of people whose work I like, to no avail. So when a good egg responds, I know I really am onto a winner and not a Veruca Salt. Thanks Brian! You can see Beyonce rocking some Brian Lichtenberg in her latest vid.


Mark Hunter (The Cobrasnake)


Dirk Mai


Beatrice Neumann

2 comments:

SOS! said...

that's so nice of him! Brilliant creations..
xx-LJ from SOS!

LEONID GUREVICH said...

1st - billion thanks for an incredible blog...- A GOLDMINE for an illustrator.

2nd - could you please tell me who is the designer of the 'white crown' headpiece?

I am working on an illustration project and i need name for credits.

thanks much in advance

Leon