Monday 25 May 2009

Sunday 25th May: Really, Really Good Looking

SHOWstudio.com have launched a new project titled VMan Model Search.  Any male viewers can enter this competition which will be judged by Nick Knight himself.  The face that fits will win a model contract with Ford Models and will be photographed by Nick Knight and styled by Simon Foxton for the cover of the upcoming VMAN 15.   So if you fancy your chances, the deadline to upload your mug shots or video clips is the 15th June.

Here are a couple of pages from Simon Foxton's sketchbook archive which he kindly sent me once as homework for a props job.  They are various scraps of found imagery that he has collected for his own research.  I am beside myself with excitement (and I know I'm not the only one!) for the upcoming show at the Photographers Gallery.  Penny Martin is curating the show "When You Are A Boy" which will be the first exhibition dedicated to Simon's work.  Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!  Check the deats at the link below:

http://www.photonet.org.uk/index.php?pxid=954


1 comment:

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

I'm v excited about seeing these scrapbooks/sketchbooks...