Thursday 24 September 2009

Friday 11 Sept: Nasir Mazhar








For the last 3 seasons, one of my highlights of London Fashion Week has been Nasir Mazhar's showcase so it is a big tick on my attendance list.  Thank goodness this year it was held in the vaults of Somerset House so I could quickly dash out to catch his latest offering.  Once again I was transported to a different time and dimension by his eerie casting and composition.  But this season he has harnessed a more futuristic feeling and taken a step from the ecclesiastical essence of previous presentations and gone for a tinge of Blade runner...............
still immaculately executed, I'm in great admiration for his craftsmanship.  
High-Five to the new generation marking London out as the centre for millinery this season!

No comments: