Thursday 10 September 2009

Thurs 10th Sept: And sew it begins.........




Its the first day of fashion week but one New Yorker will actually be in London ..............as Ryan Mcginley will be opening his Moonmilk exhibition at the Alison Jaques Gallery this evening. Here is one of the first images of his that I saw in 2001 which is entitled "The Garden" where his friends model a AsFOUR garments...........Agathe Snow is wearing the 'Snowman' top = how perfect!
So 8 years down the line.........what's the latest news from ThreeAsFOUR? Well I can now talk about something Ive had nestlings in my secret stash not to pass my lips for some time.............their S/S 10 collection is in collaboration with Yoko Ono who has provided them with her dot drawings as inspiration for the prints..............
Ive been so locked into my sewing machine that I haven't had a chance to contact them myself to get a quote or images so here is a pic I have stolen from a great article on the NY Times website which you should check out...........

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2009/09/threeasfour.html#
http://www.alisonjacquesgallery.com/

*BOTH OF THESE IMAGES ARE STOLEN...........sorry I'm too busy to post original pictures this week.............*

1 comment:

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Oh is that the moodboard? Love it... x