Thursday 3 September 2009

Thurs 3rd Sept: Scott Ramsay Kyle



So Im setting up shop at Supermarketsarah.com today and installing my guest wall which will go live at fashion week. Its going to be an opportunity to buy some of my archive pieces................Swarovski encrusted lobster anyone? But in my nature of collaboration and recommendation I have selected 10 designers to also feature on the site for your chance to snap up other one-off items by some of my favourite creatives. I had to reach for a paper bag to stop hyperventilating when I received the delivery from Scott Ramsay Kyle. Here is a cape that he made specially on commission for Jane How once upon a time.............an original created by a true original.............BEATUIFUL!

He is just wrapping up finalising his new website if you want to check out more:

http://scottramsaykyle.com

1 comment:

Kira Aderne said...

Swarovski is amazing!