Friday 30 October 2009

Fri 30th Oct: Who Could Possible live in a house like thiiiiiiiiiis?





My fave creators of cuteness Lazy Oaf have started a new feature on their blog "Through The Keyhole"............and I am the first subject..............one of the pictures shows some of my novelty tape collection which comprises of a pink cloud tape from Lazy Oaf and my own tape I designed for ASOS.com .............you can still buy for £6 just in time for Christmas folks!
For full interview of ridiculous questions and more snaps from my studio..........http://www.lazyoaf.co.uk/blog/

3 comments:

Raj said...

Insanely cool

Anonymous said...

Great pictures... loving your tape collection:)!!

thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
xxx

Justine said...

ahhh like through the keyhole but with stuff you actually really want to look at. The tapes, penguins and all the bits and bobs really great. post more pics if you can! x