Saturday 12 December 2009

Sat 12th Dec: Judy Blame Sample Sale




I can't believe its been a whole year since I first met Tom and Judy at the sample sale we did together last year!  Well its come around again, I popped down to say hello yesterday..........here is Tom with the magpie wares...........whilst Judy had left to attend Louise Gray's dinner at The Rochelle School hosted by Ponystep...........that sounds jolly nice doesn't it?!.........if anyone wants to host a dinner for me please do get in touch.........I have no special culinary requirements......fairly easy to please...........
Anyway, to the point.........it's still on today, so get down there to invest in a piece of magnificent accessory history.........each item has its own unique character and story...........

No comments: