Tuesday 15 December 2009

Tues 15th Dec: Kate Moross

I got in touch with Kate Moross recently to ask her to contribute a portrait for my feature on "Wear Your Old Band T-Shirt To Work Day".  She duly obliged which I was very chuffed about ..........and now I'm doubly chuffed as I have received my very own NEW T-Shirt within in a cute parcel shipped from KM HQ.  Yes, this plastic zip-lock envelope arrived neatly with a printed label including a smiley face infront of my name..............with a La Roux special edition T-Shirt (based on a cameo, as that is one of Elly's favourite things!) and an Apes & Androids 7" turquoise vinyl release "Golden Prize" from her own record label.   Thank you Kate........I unearthed in the post box just as I was leaving my studio at 11:30 at night, so it was a very welcome treat to cheer me up and cease my ungracious huffing and puffing!  
Just incase you ever missed this...........here's something to take a few minutes to enjoy and bop around to ......... 

No comments: