Monday 1 February 2010

Mon 1st Feb: Vicky Langdon in L.A



hockneystylepoolatheHyat

HolloywoodStrip


fredtablesFagsandOreos

CAAbuilding

So its the 1st of Feb and its so cold, I could actually see my own breath in the bathroom this morning.  I'm guessing Spring isn't coming any time soon, we've still got some winter to get through and more cold Monday mornings.........
.........so lets check in with a London girl waking up to the sun in L.A.........

After one best friend returning from Mexico, another has flown to sunnier climbs just higher........Vicky Langdon has sent these postcards from LA LA Land for us to forget our smoggy start to the day.......and tailored the snaps to my sensibilities with rainbow lights, a Hockney pool and tables made to look like cigarettes & Oreos.........


"The CAA building is opposite my hotel. It's a huge building full of Hollywood agents so I've been tap dancing on the balcony - still waiting for the call."

Next stop New York and the girl is looking for any tips of whats currently on, so please leave a comment with any inside info

"so for the next and final leg of the tour ...
START SPREADING THE NEWS, I'M LEAVING TODAY, I WANT TO BE A PART OF IT ....."

No comments: