Tuesday 2 February 2010

Tues 2nd Feb: John Lee Bird


My rick-rack has been immortalised by the brush strokes of John Lee Bird as part of an ongoing project painting London creatives.  I'm so thrilled to see all the details of my accessories executed perfectly..........I don't envy him trying to work out all the crazy lines of my Hibiscus Ridiculous hairpin.  John snapped me backstage at Patrick Wolf's performance at The Pallidium last year and caught Micachu and Alec Empire at the same time for the series.  If you head over to his site you can scroll through the previous two parts of this prolific endeavour.   I'm so chuffed with this bang on interpretation of my mug...........because he has unknowingly captured my little nape of the neck hair fluff which is always ruffled like this because I twiddle it with nervous energy...........not attractive at the end of the day when its totally wild............as seen here.......LOL!
Here is a snap from Somerset House by Rosy Nicholas to do a kind of spot-the-difference with the attention to detail in the rick-rack, hair pin, and hair fluff............and yes I do wear other clothes..........occasionally!

No comments: