Tuesday 15 June 2010

Tues15th June: Pet Shop Boys at Primavera







Rosy Nicholas sent me her photos from Primavera knowing I would appreciate The Pet Shop Boys set design! The appearance was the first performance of the Pandemonium tour this summer which is coming to the UK for their headline act at Glastonbury on the 26th,.......................(argh, I WISH I was going this year..............if anyone knows any way I can go.........please can you be my fairy godmother as this Cinderella can see no pumpkin on the horizon..........)
The Pet Shop Boys stage was created by Es Devlin who has designed scenes for Lady Gaga's "Monster Ball" tour and Kanye West's "Touch The Sky" tour............. amongst many, many other amazing projects so go and get lost in her website.........

No comments: