Tuesday 17 August 2010

Tues Aug 17th: Pantone Stationary at 1973




Thanks to Holly at 1973 I have a selection of their new Pantone range......delivered in a package with a GIANT postage stamp! Photography can never capture true neon colours so I'm afraid you'll have to use your imagination slightly as the hues are not close to the originals in this snap. Basically, some of these greeting cards are NEON!!!! I also got some wrapping paper too so look out if you are expecting a present from me..................
The range of 24 colours also includes notebooks, postcards and swing tags. If you head over to their shop to have a look also check out the screen prints whilst you're at it (Ive just dragged off an image of my fave as reference)!!

2 comments:

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Amazingness

Sarah said...

Oh wow, I love these and can't wait to get my hands on a few. I also now know what cards I'll be perplexing people with this Christmas.