Sunday 27 May 2012

Sun May 27th: Sun-day, Sun-dress




I always feel a little uneasy about posting photos of myself but I think this outfit merits a mention on its own terms for brightening up the page and the day.  The sun has gone to my head and I'm digging out the most jazzy garms Ive got to celebrate this miraculous heatwave!  To turn it into a streetstyle / closet feature....... scarf: NYC fleamarket, Earrings: Rachel Gilman, Necklaces: Sudbury charity shop & birthday gift, dress: Liza Bruce from Beyond Retro, Neon pink bra: Top Shop,  tights: gift, sneakers: NIKE iD.  Venue: our studio roof, Photo:  Kim Howells

2 comments:

Fayoona said...

Dear Fred. I am in Copenhagen and there is a lot of black going on here. THIS outfit makes me so happy. Thanks for just being.
Sincerely, Fiona.

fredbutlerstyle said...

Thank you for the feedback! Colour is the way forward! : ) Lets hope we all have a sunny summer!