Wednesday 2 May 2018

Wednesday 2nd April: NOW Gallery - "Harmonics In Space" official photos








From my previous work-in-progress snaps of making and installing my exhibition "Harmonics In Space" at NOW Gallery to some of the official photographs to document the process.  Photographer Casey Moore joined us one morning during the final stages to capture me within the space as it unfolded.  Here I am with the team from Install Archive who designed the exhibition and led the actual build of everything from the mechanics, electrics to the giant origami.  We even collaborated on perspex platters cut into Polyhedra for a dinner event which I used as a prop in this image at the top.  I love it when a plan comes together!  See all the fun moving animations we made over on my Tumblr here.

No comments: