Thursday 23 October 2008

Thurs 16th October: Synphonic skulduggery Part II

So a week after our shoot, here are the final images that have gone to press for the Cube PR press day invitation.
Note the stunning Cooperative design knitwear which is just becoming ever increasingly covetable the more I see it...............
Also note the cheeky integration of the photographer's name by my cunning "Mishkin" sign on the speaker...........
As I don't actually work in a record shop (my second love) I manage to wangle it into my artwork...........yipee..........I love it when a plan comes together............


1 comment:

mari stolan said...

Hah love the bottom one, very clever indeed!
Started blogging my self now, im in the middle of my dissertation writing so starting a blog felt veyr apropriate:P dont forget so send over ur look book i really wanna see how ur initial ideas turned out!!
mari x
www.alotofpixel.blogg.no