Wednesday 1 July 2009

Weds 1st July: Too Much


So no blog entry for today.  No time to spare from running around in this midsummer madness.  I had the honour of Simon Foxton's precious time this afternoon to interview him for a feature about his exhibition.  I'm late posting a profile about Print Club's resident artist Sebastian Camilleri.  I have some beautiful sunset shots from a rooftop sculpture exhibition from yesterday ............also shots of Bethan Wood's RCA MA show from a few hours ago.............and now I'm off to see La Roux perform as she is No.1 with her single Bulletproof which has the video featuring my dodecahedrons.........oh and on Friday I'm posting an interview with illustrator Will Broome who is opening his exhibit tomorrow eve..........

Here is a treat I discovered on my window when I got home last night........Vicky has returned from Portugal and snuck into my room to decorate it with something Fredilicious that she picked up on her travels............THANKYOU!

Anyone out in the East please look out for Dan Wilton's lost legendary cat RON.  There is a search party going out on the hunt at 9p.m in Spitafields...........check for details:
http://danwilton.blogspot.com/


No comments: