Monday 25 January 2010

Mon 25th Jan: Colour from Mexico City






I was listening to Jarvis Cocker dj'n on Radio 6 yesterday ...........the guy is just brilliant........he played some Klaus Nomi and had Gonzales as a phone in guest.................he also reassured the listeners that the 24th of January is officially the most depressing day of the year thus things can only get better from here on in..........THANK GOD FOR THAT!
I don't know about anyone else but Ive been feeling the wrath of S.A.D recently so my best friend Anna Leader sent me some cheerful colour to cheer me up from her current city of residence Mexico..........so I thought Id share it with you all..........(sorry the dyed chicks are controversially unsettling, but had to be posted out of intrigue and wonder?!).  Thank you Anna!

1. Fruit that looks like those paintings that make up faces out of fruit...

2. A FRED Piniata (dont ask me to bring it back! Id get taken away at NY customs!!!)

3. Baloon man today in the park....

4. And these sorry looking fluff balls:

No comments: