Wednesday 27 August 2008

Weds 27th August: K, D & L in K Town

I have been listening to "Kitty, Daisy & Lewis" playing live on Radio 6 this evening. I often noticed this exceptionally well groomed and attired young man (seemingly from another era) around my neighbourhood and was very intruiged. I got my answer when I was introduced to him at Kashpoint a couple of months ago where I got this snap. Then I found out that he was in a band with his sisters and joined by their parents for performances. Between them they play guitar, piano, banjo, lapsteel guitar, harmonica, double bass, ukulele, drums, trombone, xylophone and accordion! They are signed to Sunday Best and have just launched thier self-titled album. Here is the video for the current single "Going Up The Country" which is shot around (in my own non-biased opinion) the best neighbourhood in London: Kentish Town.




No comments: