Saturday 4 August 2012

Sat 4th Aug: A day at Bicester Village






















Whilst I was holed up in the insane waves of  spectators in the Westfield centre at Stratford, my roving reporter Emily Beard went on an alternative adventure under her own steam, out of Marylebone to Bicester Village.  This boutique shopping village isn't far from town but far enough to escape the Olympic crowds and chaos for a peaceful day of retail therapy.  Here are her snaps of the styles on sale within the cross-section of stores including one of my fave Matthew Williamson red and pink prints, EK hazard patterns and the Fendi shoes I customized and prop-styled into a giff for AnOther "Objects Of Desire" last year. 
Head over to the site to find details of brands you can find at Bicester and check out my last blog post from the day I went to visit the British Designers Collective with a  Bistrotheque lunchbox! 
Photobucket

No comments: