Friday 9 October 2009

Fri 9th Oct: New Shoes!




Massive thanks to the lovely Dee at Reebok, I have a fresh addition to my wardrobe!  Yes I was lucky enough to be invited into Reebok's artist's site and look at all the new season's styles.  There are some monochrome high kicks that took my fancy and also have an interesting theme - the 7 deadly sins - with each colour representing one of the sins.  But I was won over by the latest in the Jean-Michel Basquiat range.  This Top Down Model has Basquiat's paintings printed on the uppers with a logo repeat fabric lining revealed when worn turned down.  I'm ever so chuffed but didn't put them on straight away like I used to when I was a kid.  Instead I carried them with me to Atlantis which was my next stop.  WHY HAS NOONE TOLD ME ITS MOVED!  But all was not lost as I found this great rainbow on the side of a van outside and this graffiti to get some lush shots of my new sneaks!  I think passer's-by thought I was mad (especially the van driver when he started to reverse!) but I couldn't help myself.  It was blogtastic!

 If you want to purchase these rad boots they are available at colette.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow they're fabulous:)!!!

thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
xxx

daniel john said...

I would like to thank the author of this article for contributing such a lovely and mind-opening article.

Research papers

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.


Advantage Custom writing – We do it your way