Thursday 8 October 2009

Thurs 8th Oct: 100 ways to be a good girl







I don't really like it when designers name drop who they've been dressing..........its a bit icky.  So sorry for falling prey to the trap BUT I think its a justified interesting post.............
................
.......Firstly because Skin (Skunk Anansie) is a special lady THATS FACT
.......Secondly because a teenage dream has become reality in that I never would have imagined I would be dressing her when I was a 15yr old enthusiastically moshing round the Astoria (R.I.P)
.......Thirdly because it involves Craig Lawrence who needs no excuse to get mentioned anywhere, as he is a GENIUS and GORGEOUS
...............

Here we are in craft corner (image by Kenzie) at Skunk Anansie's final rehearsal before their come-back tour.  Craig knitted silver reams using his finger and I sewed iridescent plastic on my domestic machine whilst listening to the set list being belted out by a stunning songstress.  The energy and force of the music got woven into our outfits and so the final touches to our couture show-pieces for Skin were conjured up with musical magic.   She is going to wear them on rotation for each date of the tour...........last night was Craig's at The Electric Ballroom in Camden and the previous night was mine at The Concorde in Brighton..................check out her wardrobe box for the road...........it looks pretty fun!  High Five Kim for being the best stylist a star could have!

1 comment:

Angel said...

WOW! That looks amazing! Those outfits are insanely good, wish I could wear stuff like that every day :) xxx