Wednesday, 26 January 2011
Weds 26th Jan: Backstage at Ann Demeulemeester by Rosy Nicholas
"Tim Blanks probably puts the essence of the collection better than I could here........but basically it was all about earth, fire, the night, sunsets, black sky & stars .....................and the boys looking like werewolves, but nice ones.
1) The flame orange fabric representing the sunsets.
(some of the other shots show the blue bleach spotted fabric that looks like stars in the night sky......so nice)
2) Bart and Duco looking cool. The long gloves which I always expected a hawk to come flying down and land on.
3) Tomek, Anthon and Leon in black with their horse hair head pieces.
4) Ann and Tim after the show.
5) The old convent venue, Couvent des Cordeliers."
Thanks to Rosy Nicholas for these behind the scenes shots and information from the Ann Demeulemeester show in Paris this week.
To get a glimpse of Ann's line in London, head to LN-CC