Monday 2 February 2009

Monday 2nd Feb: Its Snow Business





Never to miss a quick photoshoot opportunity, just before work, Alex Cunningham kindly lent me her balloons and snapped the moment. Yup, that's me rocking some mock crock high heeled welly boots. So wrong, it is undeniably just wrong NOT RIGHT. But its been worth it to watch the disdain and disbelief at peoples faces as they scan down my Kermit clobber and clock the offensive footwear. They are actually my sisters who acquired them on an early date romantic weekend in Venice.........it flooded and her boyfriend could only find this pair of boots for her...........2 sizes too big and distinctly disgusting.............hence I am now the proud owner..........

3 comments:

Pen&Pringle said...

fabulous! :-)

plush patterns said...

How have you made north London look like New York !?

fredbutlerstyle said...

You can take the girl out of the city but you can't take the city out of the girl.
I heart NYC
XXXX