Friday 3 October 2008

Friday 3rd October: On The Box Again

In life's bizarre twist of fate, I found myself on set of a TV production again. This time in the hub of BBC Television Centre for Jonathon Ross. I had a last minute call from Bishi to make her a red necklace for her performance on the weekly chat show. I scrambled round for 2 hours and put together a cute choker to go with the white hair pieces I made for her before. I bombed down to White City and delivered and fitted the necklace before she headed off to the Green Room to join..............Faye Dunaway. Wow, what a dream come to life! It was an incredible experience to sit at the side of the set and watch at such close range and also through the camera monitors buzzing around. So tune into BBC1 at 10:30 tonight to check out the result and the defining moment to place Bishi into the greater consciousness. Congrats!
(Thanks to Alex for buying fabric, Chloe, Laura and Laura for helping scalpel, stick and sew!)

Here are some beautiful shots of Bishi by photographer Mads Perch where she is wearing a shoulder piece I made earlier in the year, styled by Susie Lloyd.



No comments: