Saturday 3 January 2009

Sun 4th Jan 2009: Frock Me Revisited

Nova Dando has just got in touch with me to send over her photos from our day on set at "Frock Me" which I didn't get to snap myself, so thanks Nova (seen in bottom pic)! These pictures are hilarious and totally sum up the whole experience. Its a nice opportunity to see Gary Card's incredible set stationary as apposed to in motion . He had to assemble it for each episode as the filming days were weekly and the venue only rented the space for the allocated time. I remember him saying that it was like looking after your child........... having to lovingly get it ready for the day and then carefully transport it home at the end. On the subject of children, I look distinctly Blue Peter here, all I need is an elephant taking a dump in the background and the similarity is uncanny...............






1 comment:

karl's sweet child said...

love those pictures!! so colorful!