Monday 12 April 2010

Mon 12th April: Out with the old, In with the new Part 2





Here is another paper related project I did last year in partnership with my studio mate Andy Macgregor.  We joined forces to make some super power props on commission for a girl group for their first press shots.  Here are work in progress snaps of the shapes including the logo for Mini Viva and a couple of shots of our pieces at the shoot.................see how they ended up in the girl's identity here.  
(I also snapped the box we used to spray the colours as I thought it looked like a face with a crown - CUTE)

1 comment:

Lucy said...

It would be wonderful if you gave away or sold your things - i'm sure people would be more than happy to give them a new home! (i.e me hehe)
Please don't throw away any beautiful things!!
x