Sunday, 23 January 2011
Sunday 23rd Jan: NOKI-NOIR at London Show Rooms in Paris
Thanks to JJ Hudson a.k.a NOKI for sending over these images of his new menswear line "NOKI-NOIR" from the London Show Rooms Men. He is one of nineteen leading menswear design talents from London taking part in in this showroom for Men’s Paris Fashion Week AW11, which was opened by Tim Blanks.
1) The stand
2) Hats collaboration with New Era caps and Piers Atkinson w/ Noki customization
3) The new mens label that NOKI is developing
4) Trouser front panel detail with NOIR satin piping
5) NOIR overcoat...........A mix of tailored wool front with Noki customized sleeves
6) Here is the NOKI NOIR model, at Man Paris opening party.
7) The press Noki NOIR silhouette - Styling by Kim Howells Photography by Morgan White
If you are in Paris for the week, go and see all the collections for yourself with an exclusive glimpse at the garms before they are shown in London next month:
NEW VENUE: JTM Gallery, Rue de Richelieu, 75001, Paris, France
Saturday 22nd – Tuesday 25th January 2011 | 10am - 7pm
LONDON show ROOMS MEN in Paris designers include:
Bernstock Speirs, Blaak, Cassette Playa, Christopher Shannon, Christopher Raeburn, Dr. Noki's - NHS, E.Tautz, Fannie Schiavoni, J.W. Anderson, James Long, Junky Styling, Katie Eary, KTZ, Lou Dalton, Matthew J Miller, Nasir Mazhar, Omar Kashoura, Tim Soar, Todd Lynn