Thursday 24 November 2011

Friday Nov 25th: Marawa The Amazing






Marawa The Amazing truly is amazing as she has made me my own sparkly hula hoop and hand delivered it on her bike with its cute burger-bun bell! This is the beginning of my hula hoop career with a personal lesson in how to begin swinging .............. but anyone can get a tutorial from Marawa in the comfort of their own home because she has an APP - iHoola!!!!! I can't believe Ive forgotten how to do it since I was a little girl in the playground. I imagine Marawa has never stopped as she now tours the world with her skills and magnificent performances which I first discovered in a Vincent Vincent & The Villains video in 2007 and most recently enjoyed at the Major Lazer soundsystem at Notting Hill Carnival. If you are in London you can see Marawa next week performing "Ring a ring of roses" at a Lily Vanilli's wicked winter witchcraft night of canapes and cocktails. If you can't witness the spectacle .......... get creating your own with one of her glitterly hula hoops and a daily practise of two songs per morning!
Here goes.............

Marawa at the Jonathan Saunders LONDON FASHION WEEK S/S12 after party

No comments: