Sunday 9 September 2012

Sunday 9th Sept: Chloe Batchelor's "Back To The Future" at Print Club London









For a few years now I have been going to the annual "Blisters" Print show at Print Club London where 40 artists sell a run of 40 hand-pulled prints for £40 a pop.  The opening night is always a scrum and que round the block for collectors to stock up on the new year's theme of the exhibition.  Films in "The Directors Cut" was the title this time round with all manner movies in the mix.  I fell in love with this "Back To The Future" multicolour graphic illustration by Chloe Batchelor and had to get it for my increasing Print Club adorned walls.  Here it is in my hall hung up next to one of my first acquisitions from the studio - an Egyptian goddess by Rosy Nicholas.  
See what prints might still be left for sale over and the online shop and check out the rest of Chloe's portfolio here.

No comments: