Saturday 6 October 2012

Saturday 6th October: "Style Feed - The World's Top Fashion Blogs" by William Oliver







Together, William Oliver and Susie Bubble compiled a list of blogs to formulate a publication on the genre with a chapter on each title representing the years from the inception with ASVOF in 2005 to the present day.  I'm ridiculously hyped and honoured to have been included and in addition allocated so many pages of imagery (see above).  However, I'm slightly surprised that I'm in the 2009 section when I began back in 2007 but pedantic ego aside, its bloody exciting to be in a book and secondly one about a topic that is so close to my heart and energies.  To add to that chuffed-ness I have also been asked to dj at the launch in London alongside the Patternity girls so get the 17th in your diaries to come and join us at Urban Outfitters in Shoreditch to celebrate William's first title!  Big day!

2 comments:

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Can't wait for your DJing Fred! See you on Weds xx

fredbutlerstyle said...

Woo Hoo!!! I'll pack A Guy Called Gerald just for you <3