Wednesday 21 August 2013

Weds 21st Aug: Rundemcrew










Leading on from the last post outlining my cycle ride with Rundemcrew - here are images from that day where we explored and tracked down the street-art of Dulwich............ which I've incorporated with a few snaps from the actual running days with the crew......... every week is a different destination and here are images from when we ran to Big Ben via the Millenium Bridge................ 
Its taken me 18 months to finally join up since meeting the founder Charlie Dark on the NIKE Fuel Band launch trip in NYC.  Thanks to Teo Connor for the motivation to get involved........... there's going to be quite a bit of content from this part of my life coming up so stick with me and get running yourself if you don't already.......... Im a late starter and wish I discovered it so much sooner!

No comments: