Wednesday 18 June 2014

Weds 18th June: LCM SS15 - Astrid Andersen









This weekend The British Fashion Council hosted London Collections Men SS15 which kicked off for me with Astrid Anderson's show.  I got a sneak peak of the sunset peach colour palette en route when I saw Charlie Porter sporting the back pack which he had been gifted just prior to the show.  The accessories in collaboration with Luisa Via Roma are so lush I had to try the back pack myself and I loved the way Elgar had styled a long transparent visor, worn backwards over the printed dorag.  This is my favourite Astrid collection to date,  not only for the ombre hues but also the Sumo style Kimono shape sleeves to Obi wide belts from an Asian cultural theme after a recent trip to Japan.  I would particularly love the cycling shorts!!!
(Photos taken backstage after the show at Victoria House)

No comments: