Thursday 24 August 2017

Thursday 24th August: Dan & Sarah's Wedding











Here's a #ThrowbackThursday to this time last year when I made the bridal & bridesmaids headdresses for Sarah Anderson's marriage to Dan Wilton.  Here are a selection of shots from their photo album of incredible moments as you can only imagine from a photographer and guestlist of London's best snappers.  I used the offcuts of Sarah's dress by Bombe Surprise to make a matching satin swirl of spheres to echo the ellipse lines of the gown.  This was replicated in Silver and Iridescent for her bridesmaids as a sprinkle of cosmic detail to the proceedings which included top-hots exploding with confetti!  A dream commission for me to do what I love doing, for a day of love and cinematic stills to capture it all.

I've put together this edit from a compilation by  theo, steph, bradley, alex,
marc, carl, rosie, jesse, jonang, tim, jean paul & nina.

No comments: