Wednesday 3 December 2008

Weds 3rd Dec: Happy

Photographers Mishkin pitched a Christmas card idea to me which was so genius, I jumped on board straight away. Every year I laboriously hand cut a new design and mail out to all my friends and contacts. However this year I am so snowed under with commitments, this is not going to be an option. Sorry to those of you needing a 2009 entry for your collection : (
So this year I'm going to rely on the predictable and boring email format. But to make it as fun as possible we have devised a cute image with the makeup artist Megumi Fuku and gorgeous graphic designer/model Sara El Dabi. Here we are on our extracurricular evening time shoot at Mishkin HQ.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh i'd love to see what you come up with! i know it's alot to ask from a total stranger, but - i love your work - please add me to your email list!:)