Wednesday 4 November 2009

Weds 4th Nov: Its Christmas!





Yes that's right..........according to Oxford Street where the lights got turned on last evening and the street was blocked off ........which I don't notice for a good 10 mins stood waiting for a 73 that never came..........that's enough info on my stupidity, I'm sure there is a good Essex girl joke there somewhere........
So here are some hats that Rosy and I whipped up for the Selfridges Christmas Window theme...........some mini CUTE crowns that were ridiculous fun to make, a HUGE puss'n'boots musketeer hat and a red velvet Captain Hook hat.  If you are in Manchester you can see more of the same that we shipped up there..............thanks to Selfridges fantastic 3D creative team ......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow theyre Amazing:)!!!
Im in the middle of doing the christmas windows where I work...the Irish equivalent of Selfridges:)! Would love to do a post about your work, particularly these. Contact me if you are interested:)!

thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
xxx