Monday 8 February 2010

Mon 8th Feb: Brie Harrison totes amazing








The last time a blogged about Brie Harrison's print designs on a new bag was the special gift with the last issue of Amelia's magazine.  Her latest tote is for an American company BlueQ who help promote new designers and produce recycled goods.  The design was executed in her new studio whic she has snapped for the blog..............I spy a Charlie Harper book there.........I LOVE him too!  I think he has had a massive impact on our generation's aesthetic from growing up gazing at his wide eyed characters!  To snap up Brie's shopper, head over to BlueQ, its only $11.99!   Or check out her gift cards over on Papergrain............as seen in the top image......

1 comment:

Chris Beaumont said...

I bloody love getting a look inside people's working areas. This one looks amazing. It's quite similar to my own except mine is about one third the size :)