Sunday 7 February 2010

Sun 7th Feb: Love from The Darkroom









Here is the final exhibition at The Darkroom which curator Rhonda Drakeford has kind photographed for me as I couldn't make the opening.  Ive also included 3 detail shots lifted from their facebook page as I wanted to show the detail of my faves by Gemma Tickle, Tara Darby vs. Milena Silvano and Lizzie Finn.  There are plenty of other beauties by Claire Shilland, Lynn Cockburn, Anna Burns and one very honest account of (un)love by David David that has a few F words in the for...............and of course the collaboration between Corrie Williamson and Amy Gwatkin which I featured earlier in the week.  Feast you eyes until the 13th of Feb and let the moths fly from your pockets as you dig deep for some savings to invest in one of these artworks for your loved one on Valentinte's Day...............they are all on sale to benefit the Haiti fund.

3 comments:

iliketweet said...

I love the second piece, it's so intricate but simple at the same time.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

http://iliketweet.blogspot.com/

Style Salvage Steve said...

After hearing nothing but good things about this store for months now, I finally made it down to the Darkroom on Saturday. I'm so pleased that I did. Lambs Conduit Street was already my favourite street in London and this just makes it even better.

fredbutlerstyle said...

Hi Steve!
Thanks for leaving a comment! I love comments!
Yes, Lamb's Conduit Street rocks and Im so lucky that Cube PR is there so I can ligitimatally have a little snoop whilst Im schlepping............in particular seeing what Bayode is wearing through the window of Pokit!!!!