Friday 26 November 2010

Friday 26th Nov: Cant get enough Lazy Oaf








Er, hello! I visited Lazy Oaf HQ this week and the floor of their fun filled studio was awash with boxes being unpacked from a brand spanking new delivery of swanky garms. I looted this rosy rainbow cat number to add to my ever increasing accumulation of multicolour additions to my monochrome wardrobe - LOVE IT! I also love this snake long sleeve dress which looks like you have bunting across your chest .......... and last but not least, the Lazy Oaf for Selfridges "Shut your Mouth" Sweatshirt which is a face with a mouth that zips open and closed...........head over to their site to watch the giff demonstration by a rather cute boy!
The graphic t-shirts on the rack are destined for The Clothes Show Live where the girls will be setting up shop from 3-8th DEC..............

No comments: