Saturday 13 December 2008

Saturday 13th Dec: Pop up

Last night was the London launch of Carri Mundane's latest project which is a collaboration with Nike. The pop up shop is open to the public today so if you can, make the trip down to Brick Lane this afternoon. Including limited edition new + archive pieces from c a s s e t t e p l a y a + the Ldn release of our CP X Nike Blazer. CP X Nike Blazer also available in Dover St Market Ldn and internationally from this weekend at: Colette Paris + Slam Jam IT + Nike Mercer St NY+ NSW Tokyo.
I missed the party as I was helping Teo set the dance floor on fire at Visions but Carri came down after to represent as an original supporter of the Work It! team. Last night really was the best so far with Blaise Belleville's endless and relentless trail of tunes. I kept picking up my boliler suit in preparation to depart and then another classic anthem would be dropped............. I would have to turn straight back round and throw my hands in the air. No room for self-conscious shapes last night, it was back to back joyous booty shaking (tastefully I must add!). Roll on New Years Eve for the next installment!

(Here is an archive portrait taken by Andrew Gow at the Gareth Pugh Fashion in Motion at the V&A as I don't have any pics from last night)

CP X NIKE POP UP STORE = SAT DEC 13TH 11.30 - 6.30PM

@ NIKE 1948 space LDN.

477 - 478 Batemans Row.

Shoreditch

EC2 3HH







No comments: