Monday 22 February 2010

Mon 22nd Feb: Yu LOVES.............


My ultimate streetstyle case study always has, and always will be Yu Masui...................and now I discover that he is blogging too!  Woo Hoo!  Here is from Friday wearing all Ann Sofie Back having just come from the TopShop Unique show where he was the unwitting embodiment of the aesthetic..............fur feet and all!  If you want to know what everyone else will be wearing next season, just look to Yu last season.  He had been wearing this bag as a little tribute to Ann Sofie for the 2 days before her show as a little joke to those in the know and see who else would notice.........he's a walking talking sartorial time bomb and its about to go off over on his blog!

1 comment:

Pargy said...

Hiya Fred - simply love reading your posts! I'm just starting out on my blog journey and trying to find my feet. I hope my blog may one day evolve into a creature as fabulous as yours! Please check out my blurb if you have the time :-)
http://michaelamildenhall.blogspot.com/