Friday 31 December 2010

Fri 31st Dec: 2010 Guest Review >>>>>>>>>>>>Alexander Fury



FB: What garment or accessory did you most enjoy wearing in 2010 and what was the best occasion and why?

AF: I think my Balmain cape was probably the garment I most enjoyed wearing - albeit far few too many times. I got it with 75% knocked off last New Year's Eve - the only way I could possibly afford it. My grandmother said the shoulders look like I've left the coat-hanger in, it never fails to elicit laughs from any group of roadside workers, and I suffered two black eyes defending its fashionability late one night. It also makes entering normal-width doors very difficult, and won't fit in any of my suitcases. I love it far far too much.

Alexander Fury, Fashion Director SHOWstudio

1 comment:

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Two black eyes for wearing a cape? :( I thought this was something that happened in 80s suburbia? Happy New Year X